Spanish Translation

Saturday, March 3, 2012

IPad Fun!!

What an Exciting 2 Days!!!!
On Wednesday and Thursday this week I had the opportunity to attend a district wide training for those of us receiving ipads.  This was two packed days of hands on learning with an Apple expert.  This inservice exceeded my expectations.  I feel very blessed to work for a district that values professional development.  I cannot wait for my first graders to get their ipads at the beginning of April.  During my training I was introduced to the Sock Puppets App.  This is a free app that allows kids to put on their own puppet shows.  If you have a device that allows you to download this app, feel free to give it a try.  I had my two kids (6 years and 8 years old) try it out.  I first had them write a play with two or more characters and then practice reading their lines, and finally they made their play come to life with the Sock Puppets App.  This will be one of the first apps I use with my first grade friends in April.   Take a peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment